The Senior Client Advisor, with a strong presence and natural elegance, will guide clients through our luxury client’s brand values and heritage, gaining a strong understanding of the client and his/her needs, by building a long-lasting relationship. The Senior Client Advisor strives to achieve individual and team results, mentoring sales team and sharing skills and knowledge.
· Engage with clients and ensure the Brand’s Sales and Service standards are embodied consistently.
· Drive and exceed individual sales objectives including KPI’s such as UPT, conversion and data collection by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales.
· Capture quality client information in order to understand and meet client’s needs in order to build relationships and personalize future client development opportunities.
· Build and develop long-lasting client relationships using the company’s clienteling program and initiative.
· Active client outreach through appointment selling including follow up of charge sends/ phone sales and after-sales service.
· Attract new clients by acting as a Brand Ambassador through networking within the community.
· Support and maintain company visual merchandise presentation standards.
· Process all merchandise transactions accurately and professionally adhering to company policies and procedures.
· Contribute to enhancing team performances as a coach, sharing knowledge, information, best practices, and mentoring colleagues with less experience.
· Work with all store teams to maintain a professional and productive work environment.
· Professionally interacts with all levels of Management and Corporate representatives.
· Effectively demonstrates and adheres to all Company initiatives (Retail Excellence and C.R.M Programs).
· Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in fashion world and developments in the luxury market, enhancing the knowledge of the brand's history and values, collection proposition and product features.
· 3/5 Years previous experience in sales roles, in Fashion Luxury/Retail Companies.
· Interest in retail or previous experience in the luxury retail sector and a proven track record of successful sales generation.
· Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management and staff.
· Ability to read and analyze sales reports and operate company technology.
· Willing to work in and promote a team-oriented environment; strong attention to detail.
· Possess strong attention to detail. Proficient computer knowledge (MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Multi-lingual (Spanish, Mandarin or Cantonese speaking a plus).