We are searching for a Product Line Coordinator to help our client's product creation team by coordinating and maintaining information integrity among seasonal planning reports. This temporary position is based in-house/ Alameda, full-time hours, for 6 months.
The Product Line Coordinator works with PLMs to create functional, cross-department seasonal line plans. Assists Product Management team in identifying consumer and market trends via market research and athlete and consumer interaction. The PLC is the glue that holds the team together. Reports to and works closely with Product Manager.
· Responsible for Line plan creation, maintenance and accuracy.
· Catalog and Imagery proofing. Lead ongoing proofwork among team.
· Manage and organize category samples for relevant season(s)
· Assist in managing VLP throughout season
· Coordinates with sales and PMs on sample orders efficiencies
· Creation of competitive research documents
· Manages team calendar
· Collaboration with PMs on sales meeting tools and presentations
· Generates and manages grids throughout the season
· Initial Enovia style set up and ongoing management of system accuracy
· Assist team in commercialization of market leading products
· Years of Related Professional Experience: 2+ years
· Must be detail oriented but able to present the big picture.
· An analytical, investigative approach to problem solving.
· Works effectively within a team.
· Influential in building positive partnerships with cross functional teams.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong Retail math skills.
· Must be able to handle multiple priorities in efficient manner.
Emerging Blue is an equal opportunity employer.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.