Our client in the Action Sports industry is looking for a Temporary Executive Administrative Assistant to work at their office in Costa Mesa, CA. Full-time hours. Start 5/21 for 4 months.
In this position, you are responsible for administrative support for a dynamic group of individuals in a fast pace environment which includes providing support for several individuals at two remote offices. You are an administrative individual contributor who will apply what you learn and perform your duties to initiate action and facilitate team success.
1. All clerical duties to support a group of senior management staff such as filing and organizing, faxing, sorting and distributing departmental mail, ordering supplies, internet research, calendar management, assisting employees, correspondence, making copies, travel arrangements, answering, screening, and returning phone calls, etc.
2. May have responsibilities in areas of corporate accounts such as Office Depot, corporate credit cards-preparation and submittal of expense reports, etc.
3. Assist with meeting coordination from small office meetings to larger off-site meetings. Sales Meetings 2 x per year, GTM Meetings 2 x per year.
4. May assist with research and special projects.
5. Provides clerical assistance as requested. Maintains pleasant professional demeanor at all times.
6. Create presentations and reports.
7. Take and distribute meeting minutes and action items.
8. On-boarding support for all NORA new hires (Sales, Product Merch, Marketing).
9. Serves as back up for other administrative assistants in their absence and for cross training purposes.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 2+ years
Educational/ Position Requirements:
· College-level education preferred for broad understanding of different principles and concepts as it relates to reporting and communication purposes.
· 2 years of experience in a similar position are needed for this position.
· Must possess strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power point as well as good internet and e-mail skills.
· Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks.
· Maintains good attendance and punctuality.
· Must maintain high level of confidential information.
· Detail Oriented and ability to display discretion with sensitive information a must.
· Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of management.
· Active Notary Preferred.
· Must understand and have working knowledge of travel arrangement protocols.
· Must have the ability to demonstrate follow-through on all assignments.