Our client in the Health & Wellness industry is looking for a Temporary Ecommerce Merchandiser to work at their office in El Segundo, CA.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for online shopping, merchandising, and the customer’s buying experience from entering an online store, to receiving their package. Is curious, motivated and results oriented - is outgoing and invigorated by a fast paced environment and has an understanding of basic eCommerce principals and an interest in the digital landscape. Has a proven track record of completing projects efficiently, are extremely detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the-box to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
· Managing product presentation across multiple stores
· Utilizing merchandising tools to optimize site experience for demand generation
· Analyzing data to understand product performance and customer interaction with categories and products
· Launching products according to schedule
· Ownership of site experience (product page content, navigation, site search and ensuring product images are clear and concise).
· Contribute to increasing conversion, sessions and engagement by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
· Magento experience is mandatory
· Bachelor's Degree
· 2+ years of eCommerce Merchandising experience
· A proven track record of attention to detail, meeting strict & competing deadlines, and of overall workplace excellence and success
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Data analysis experience
· Experience with google analytics preferred
· Proficiency in excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong problems solving skills - ability to identify, research and resolve
· Extremely organized
· Ability to multitask and change focus of brand and product
· Excellent attention to detail; Ability to QA copy and content
· Knowledge of HTML is a plus