Our client, Manduka, is seeking a Customer Care Manager to be responsible for ensuring that they deliver exceptional levels of service and support for their consumers. In this role, you will lead development of service standards and protocols to create best-in-class experiences for anyone who contacts us via phone, email, text, or social media. You will work directly with the eComm team on development of FAQ’s, check-out and account pages to ensure an efficient online experience and minimize customer issues. The Customer Care Manager is responsible for hiring, training, and development of the direct customer care team along with managing the day-to-day performance of the team.
- Customer Experience - Understand and determine Manduka’s customer requirements and expectations through direct contact with customers, by polling Customer Service Reps and through complaint tracking; capture and communicate these requirements within Manduka to improve the customer’s overall experience. Handle complex and escalated customer service issues, resolving professionally and promptly; summarize and present issues to Director, collaborating on service improvements
- Customer Service standards – Ensure the highest level of service is provided and all customers are treated with respect and appreciation.
- Order Management – Ensure all sales order processes are being executed accurately and promptly including returns, cancellations, adjustments, etc. Set the tone for exception management and resolve any exception issues that are escalated.
- Consumer Insights – Share insights gained from the direct-to-consumer engagements with the direct, marketing, and product teams. Provide commentary and feedback to aid in development of future product, sales, and marketing programs.
- Product Training – Coordinate with product team on planning and executing both seasonal and ad-hoc product training for the CC team. Seeks out answers from product team as needed when product-related issues arise.
- Testing and QA – Contribute to testing and QA for all new web development and product launches. Identify deficiencies in systems / processes and alert operations, IT, or Direct teams.
- Staff Management – Responsible for hiring, training, and development of CC team. Provide motivation and inspirational leadership to the team. Address performance issues promptly and provide coaching as needed. Enable staff members to develop personally and professionally while fulfilling the department’s operating objectives, and supporting Manduka’s mission and core values.
- Recaps and reporting – Provide a monthly report summarizing key activities, customer insights, and any issues affecting customer satisfaction. Include both anecdotal and data based commentary.
KPI’s for measuring success:
- Achievement of the direct revenue and profit targets
- Decreased cases as a % of total
- Net-promoter score
What your background may look like:
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience in management (call center environment/retail sales experience a plus)
- Reliable for efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with ERP Systems, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Magento and/or NetSuite experience a plus.
- Dependable for providing essential support to a team and excellent communication
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Positive attitude and eagerness to take on additional responsibilities
- Local candidates only.