On the hunt for a hands-on Customer Service Manager (Ecommerce) for Marolina Outdoor Inc. - the hottest Outdoor company in Charleston, SC! Live in the #1 city in the US (@travelandleisure) while working with a fast growing, innovative and rewarding company!
Marolina Outdoor Inc. was founded to bring deep seeded expertise across all outdoor categories to the industry. Our unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the needs surrounding the outdoor world created a corporation like no other. Innovative designs and technologically focused products, create the foundation and bring our core focus of authentic outdoor apparel into the industry. Marolina Outdoor currently manufactures and distributes two performance apparel brands focused on the fishing and hunting industries. www.hukgear.com www.nomadoutdoor.com. Marolina Outdoor, Inc. provides excellent health care and vacation benefits that are far beyond the industry norms in addition to a very generous 401k match program.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Team Manager (Ecommerce) to lead excellent DTC service practices and procedures resulting in 5 stars reviews and 100% customer satisfaction.
· Facilitate a best in class consumer service experience through fast email and voicemail response times working towards excellent online service related reviews
· Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution and documentation
· Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards the goal of five-star consumer reviews
· Refine service procedures, policies and standards
· Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions – help us identify common issues and proactive resolutions
· Analyze statistics and compile accurate weekly summary reports
· Recruit, mentor and develop customer service representatives and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
· Control resources and utilize assets to achieve fast response times resulting in online reviews that approach five-stars.
· Adhere to and manage the approved budget
· Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
· Assist with website item maintenance, sku building, price maintenance and general back of site administrative processes.
· BS Degree in Business Administration or related field
· Previous experience as a customer service manager, retail manager, call center manager or similar
· Direct Report Management experience
· Proficiency in English required. Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
· Experience in providing customer service support and managing a team to do the same
· Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. Working knowledge of a customer service software is required. Experience with Shopify, WordPress, NetSuite or similar is a plus.
· Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
· Ability to think strategically and to lead
· Strong client-facing and communication skills
· Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills