Our client is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join their Ecommerce Team. In this role, the Digital Marketing Manager will lead all digital marketing efforts to support digital Direct and Wholesale businesses with a primary focus on Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate / Influencer and Paid Social. Having outstanding analytical skills and online experience with strong organizational and project management skills is critical to the success in this role.
- Lead all Paid Digital initiatives across Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate / Influencer and Paid Social including management of agencies, strategy and reporting
- Shape and optimize content, promotion and media strategies to accelerate topline revenue and traffic growth
- Partner with Email Manager to optimize email marketing and integrate it into overall marketing campaigns
- Report into Director, Ecommerce
- Maintain a keen focus on ROI and success metrics
- Ensure we are continuously testing and optimizing in all channels
- Prepare regular reporting for leadership on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Lead annual and quarterly digital strategic planning
- Lead customer acquisition growth across all digital touchpoints with the ability to both develop sound strategies and bring them to life (site messaging, search, mobile, display, affiliate)
- Collaborate with PR, marketing and creative teams on content to align with brand initiatives and business goals. Ensure proper relevancy and alignment across all advertising networks.
- Keep current with new trends, tools and advertising methods.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Track and report on industry trends and relevant campaigns; track non-competitive brands that are known leaders in the digital space and incorporate insights and ideas to campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum 4 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience creating, executing and evaluating online marketing campaigns including Paid Search/SEO, Social Media, Affiliate, Influencer and Email
- Outstanding analytical skills and experience with online analytics (Google Analytics), extremely detail oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Creative – always on the lookout for new and exciting ways of connecting with audiences
- Collaborative team player willing to pitch in whenever needed