Our client in the Skate/Action Sports industry is looking for a temporary Creative Services Project Manager to assist in rolling-out new retail initiatives. This assignment is budgeted for 3 months, Mon-Fri, 9-5, with chance of extension. It's an in-house role based in Costa Mesa, CA.
New retail initiatives projects include but are not limited to:
• Vault Pop-Up Stores (NY & LA)
• Rapid Retail Experiment
• Girls Skate Event
• Shoe Recycling Program
• NEATO College Tour
• Construction Graphics Requests
• HR Requests
• NORA Marketing Misc. Event requests (contests, skate clinics, etc.)
• Retail Video Loop
- Work closely with the Global and Regional Marketing teams and serve as their main point of contact as the liaison with the art department.
- Build and manage innovative project plans that enable ambitious creative development and delivery while concurrently partnering with the client to provide transparency of where work is in the process.
- Document project process, including utilizing email for global status updates, scheduling and running meetings and utilizing internal tools for work tracking to keep your projects on schedule.
- Manage the coordination and assignment of resources to creative projects, accounting for client demands and creative skill sets in order to allocate our resources efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinate internal synchs and reviews as required to ensure that creative work delivers to the client needs as stated in the brief in order to meet consumer’s requests.
- Utilize internal tools—from workflow tracking to time tracking (as required) to asset management—to ensure that working with the art department is clear and easy.