We’re searching for a temporary Product Line Coordinator to work with our favorite Outdoor friends in Alameda, CA! This temporary assignment is budgeted for 6 months.
The Product Line Coordinator supports the Youth product creation team by coordinating and maintaining information integrity among seasonal planning reports. Works with PLMs to create functional, cross-department seasonal line plans. Assists Product Management team in identifying consumer and market trends via market research and athlete and consumer interaction. The PLC is the glue that holds the team together. Reports to and works closely with Product Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for Line plan creation, maintenance and accuracy.
· Catalog and Imagery proofing. Lead ongoing proofwork among team.
· Manage and organize category samples for relevant season(s)
· Assist in managing VLP throughout season
· Coordinates with sales and PMs on sample orders efficiencies
· Creation of competitive research documents
· Manages team calendar
· Collaboration with PMs on sales meeting tools and presentations
· Generates and manages grids throughout the season
· Initial Enovia style set up and ongoing management of system accuracy
Years of Related Professional Experience: 2+ years
Must be detail oriented but able to present the big picture.
An analytical, investigative approach to problem solving.
Works effectively within a team.
Influential in building positive partnerships with cross functional teams.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong Retail math skills.
Must be able to handle multiple priorities in efficient manner.