Our client in the Outdoor Industry is looking for a temporary Apparel Graphic Designer for their Logowear team to start ASAP and work through the end of the year. The primary responsibilities of the Apparel Graphic Designer are to conceptualize, design and execute creative projects for global product and creative department’s needs. This includes Men’s, Women’s and Youth graphic apparel, accessories, equipment, and brand labeling systems.
- Contribute to the innovative, brand-right graphics for all tiers of global apparel and product branding, for both in-line and quick-turn calendars
- Own the creative process to make sure that the final product aligns with creative direction and meets commercial objectives
- Collaborate with Graphic Design Director and Creative Directors to create seasonal graphic concepts
- Design graphic art with planning and forethought around artwork execution: screen-printing techniques, applique, embroidery and other embellishment methods
- Serve as the design lead on multiple projects simultaneously with overlapping calendar and business needs
- Continuously leverage resources in producing new ideas. Has solid awareness of outdoor, lifestyle and streetwear trends and the and the ability to interpret these trends though the brand lens
- Manage and mentor associate level designers
- Create accurate production files detailing artwork specifications, scale, application materials to vendors. Review strike-offs and drives for highest standard of results
- Produce trend and travel reports and present findings to cross functional teams
- 5 year minimum years of related professional experience
o Experience in apparel graphic design
o Outdoor Brand experience, knowledge of screen printing process, and corporate identity is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent experience and portfolio, or equivalent years of combined education and experience.
- Knowledge of apparel graphic design process: concept development through production.
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign in a Mac environment.