Our client in the Outdoor Industry is seeking a Part-Time/ Temporary Marketing Assistant to work 20-25 hrs a week at their office in Carlsbad, CA.
Acting in support of the Marketing Team, this temporary position will support the marketing teams social media channels, assist with B2B activities, public relations, product mailings, and photo/video shoot prep.
1. Use online content management tool to upload blog posts and press releases
2. Assist with video conversion, tagging, and web uploads
3. Ambassador and influencer management and seeding, coordinate press needs
4. Prep product and help style photo and video shoots
5. Assist with Social Media management and copywriting
6. Event coordination to support development of Find Your Unknown retail tour
7. Work with online accounts to create brand consistency across online platforms
8. Assist with additional marketing projects as requested
1. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
2. Organized and strong time management skills
3. Strong attention to detail
4. Ability to work in Mac environment, knowledge of Adobe Suite preferred
5. Must be a team player
6. Flexible to changing priorities
Time Commitment:This position is part time. Estimated hours of work per week are 20-25. Hours will vary depending on workload and are not guaranteed.