If you are a licensed cosmetologist with salon management experience in Walnut Creek, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are looking for entrepreneurial General Managers who deliver exceptional customer experiences, while inspiring your team of colorists and support staff. As a member of the leadership team building the brand’s story, the ideal candidate is also a thought leader and partner to the company, as they lay the foundation and establish the roadmap to success for Color Bars.
What you will do:
· Manage, guide, and coach the Color Bar team on a daily basis.
· Interview, onboard, and retain an ongoing pool of high quality candidates.
· Build relationships with the brand’s clientele, ensuring that clients experience their customer satisfaction guarantee with every visit
· Consistently achieve monthly sales goals and other leading Key Performance Indicators
· Understand and optimize your shop's P&L
· Resolve customer issues and employee relations to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction and team morale
· Execute operations, marketing, and human resources and other company objectives in store
· Build and manage timekeeping and payroll reporting
Core skills & requirements ***MUST HAVES***
· Must be a licensed cosmetologist and experienced Colorist
· You must have management experience running and leading a customer centric retail store and team (ideally, overseeing $1mm+ sales). You understand what it takes to manage a retail P&L, including recruiting and managing a field team
· You have 3+ years’ experience working in a service oriented businesses
· You have a strong level of technical proficiency and comfort working remotely with HQ
· You are also ambitious, a self starter who acts with a sense of urgency, and a problem solver -- these are the traits that allow you to navigate your team and your career successfully in an entrepreneurial environment
· You are thoughtful, accurate, and detailed - from how you execute to how you bring forth ideas to the table
· You are a strong communicator
· Lastly and probably most importantly, you are the ambassador of the brand’s values and brand in your community, the salon, and to your team and customers. You exhibit the highest level of professionalism and emotional maturity in everything you do.