Our client, a luxury apparel brand for women, is looking to hire a Store Manager in Berkeley, CA. The Store Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the store and must demonstrate leadership by maximizing profits, sales and the customer service experience. You must have previous experience in a retail management position in women's fashion.
- Lead a team of stylists by example to provide a superior level of customer service and customer satisfaction (our store managers are exceptional wardrobe stylists)
- Achieve and exceed productivity and sales plan expectations
- Be an active member of the management team and assume organizational responsibilities outside of the store realm.
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases and to suggest new merchandise
- Meet store business goals
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly procedures of operational tasks (payroll, vacation, scheduling, etc.)
- Recruit, train, motivate and retain quality sales associates.
- Discuss performance with sales associates by reviewing productivity, goals, and customer feedback
- Coach and provide suggestions for improvement
- Maintain a high level of visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Protect store assets and inventory including physical counts. Reconcile inventory to identify and reduce shrinkage.
- Govern and implement company policies and procedures
- Extraordinary organization skills - You must be obsessed with being organized.
- Must have experience in clienteling, wardrobe styling, and STRONG sales skills.
- Ability to interact with customers and clients in a sales-minded yet upbeat, composed, and honest manner (over phone and emails)
- Microsoft office advanced user (Excel, power-point, and word)
- Technology savvy
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about women's fashion.
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
- You love fashion and are crazy about life.
- PROVEN SALES SKILLS, and SALES MANAGEMENT SKILLS. You are a consistent top seller.
The store manager will be part of the company management team, and participate in the leadership meetings.
Emerging Blue is an equal opportunity employer.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.