We’re searching for a temporary Product Line Coordinator for our client in Carlsbad, CA. Start date is mid-February for 4 months with chance of extension.
Type of experience needed: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, data entry, research and compiling of data, organized, time management.
· Line Lists maintenance and communication to larger team (excel)
· Maintenance of Visual Line Lists (PowerPoint)
· NPD data pulls
· Data collection from WGSN and Ypulse
· Visual Line Plan (VLP) maintenance/creation (D&D could own if temp isn’t familiar with Illustrator)
· Creation of competitive matrices
· Features and Benefits (FAB) ownership (D&D could help facilitate)
· Ownership of model stock assortment, productivity and suggested merchandising (This will probably shift when a new Visual Merchandising Manager is hired. Should be easy to maintain with current Illustrator files and productivity template)