Our client in the Skate/Action Sports industry is seeking a temporary hire as an eCommerce Asset Coordinator to begin 8/14 and last 4 months to cover leave of absence. This role is in-house only, based in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Working with the merchandise, marketing, and creative service teams to submit asset requests based on eCom marketing calendar/top buys and track their process to completion.
- Working closely with brand marketing team to ensure eCom stories are on-brand and aligned with global strategies/stories.
- Creating and disseminating a weekly/bi weekly document to the marketing, content, and merchandise team detailing the changes which will need to made to banners and site content
- Assisting with the seasonal load of products for the ecom team including managing several different formats of excel documents
- Working with one of our social media platforms to review, tag, and organize images from Instagram
Skills we are looking for:
- Excel proficiency
- Time management
- Team player
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams