Our client, a performance golf apparel company based in NYC, is looking for an experienced Marketing & Ecommerce Associate Manager to focus on marketing, media relations, ecommerce, and social media.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing programs and select/tour player wardrobes.Assist in management of the PGA Tour Player relationships.
- Work on seasonal brand books development through final execution.
- Assist in coordination photo shoots
- Create/maintain Marketing Deck
- Ship/track marketing promo product
- Manage/maintain advertising calendar from planning, follow through and execution.
- Create brand documents for media opportunities providing brand information, product information etc.
- Managing and creating press releases as needed.
- Managing relationships with appropriate golf media, digital & print advertising initiatives
- Send PR samples for media needs and press opportunities
- Create Digital Marketing Report – Pull weekly sales analytics every Monday.
- Responsible for ecommerce website (merchandising/web plan document)
- Familiar with Big Commerce platform
- Manage weekly site merchandising, inventory, email consumer marketing and social tie ins for client's website
- Update/maintain website (product upload, inventory management, anchor selection/upload, product information input, CSV import/export, SEO input, Google Shop input)
- Assist with management of customer service inquiries
- Create and execute marketing promo plans (ex. Holiday, Black Friday)
- Manage still photography photo-shoots – Schedule shoots, create shot list, code style numbers for RepSpark.
Marketing Email Plan:
- Manage eCommerce marketing plan – create monthly email calendar (message, image selection, copy)
- Create and schedule weekly emails. (Email build, code, copy)
- Manage all Social Media distribution and advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr accounts)
- Manage responses to customer inquires across platforms.
- Create (image selection/copy), schedule and post all social media content across platforms.
- Manage monthly social media content calendar
- Pull weekly engagement analytics for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Marketing Team Administration:
- Coordinating the marketing needs of the sales team
- Work with sales management in administration of sales meetings & PGA Show
- Create marketing/brand documents for sales accounts.
- Upload all seasonal product photography and marketing documents to RepSpark.
- At least 3-5 years relative experience
- Bachelor degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft office, word, excel, Adobe CS and Ai, RepSpark, big commerce
- Working understanding of marketing processes and procedures