On the hunt for a hands-on Customer Service Manager for Marolina Outdoor Inc. - the hottest Outdoor company in Charleston, SC! Live in the #1 city in the US (@travelandleisure) while working with a fast growing, innovative and rewarding company!
Marolina Outdoor Inc. was founded to bring deep seeded expertise across all outdoor categories to the industry. Our unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the needs surrounding the outdoor world created a corporation like no other. Innovative designs and technologically focused products, create the foundation and bring our core focus of authentic outdoor apparel into the industry. Marolina Outdoor currently manufactures and distributes two performance apparel brands focused on the fishing and hunting industries. www.hukgear.com www.nomadoutdoor.com. Marolina Outdoor, Inc. provides excellent health care and vacation benefits that are far beyond the industry norms in addition to a very generous 401k match program.
As a member of the Marolina Team, we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed expectations. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice and results that you provide as a representative of Marolina Outdoor Inc. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall Reporting POC (Open Orders/Order Bank)
- Allocate inventory to customer orders, approve shipments, and coordinate shipping with warehouse
- Make recommendations to Customers, Sales, and Management to adjust order dates, quantities, and/or recommended product substitution to satisfy orders with the best possible fill rate.
- Assess inventory levels and ability to fill current and future orders.
- Day to Day relationship Main POC for TAG (3rd party warehouse)
- Team management / Training
- High Priority Key Accounts – Closely monitor all activity for our largest customers
- Inbound Receiving / Bin Mgnt
- Oversee the management of our B2B platform (Centerstone)
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers via written and verbal methods.
- Effectively manage a customer service team that handles all wholesale customer service needs which includes sales orders, returns, credits, item fulfillment, invoicing, etc.
- Monitor customer purchase order receipt process via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or other delivery method into the company's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Attend and support trade shows and industry events as required
- Customer Service Management professional with proven track record of hands-on management experience, preferably in soft goods/apparel industry.
- Experience within a manufacturing company and/or distribution environment supplying product to Retail customers preferred.
- Knowledge of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and NetSuite (ERP), highly preferred.
- Must be a self-starter who can identify customers’ needs and devise solutions independently as well as in a team setting.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be highly organized, attentive to detail, and have strong prioritization/time management skills.
- Must have the ability to multi task in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a concentration on Excel is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.