Our client is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer / Art Director who can design marketing materials, as well as manage a team of artists and projects. The job is based in their corporate offices near Jacksonville, Florida. The position reports to and works hand in hand with the Founder and Chief Creative Officer of the brand.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and create marketing materials including catalogs, newsletters, signage and more.
- Direct the creative department project workflow including project prioritization, resource allocations and project timeline/deadlines to ensure all projects are delivered on time.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all creative project requests in support of products and our internal marketing needs working hand in hand with Founder and Chief Creative Officer.
- Create and maintain daily production schedules to ensure full transparency into our resources and available bandwidth.
- Review all incoming project requests to ensure accuracy and completeness of project requirements.
- Provide quality control of all product designs before presenting to CCO.
- Proactively assess our creative workflow, tools and processes, and suggest improvements to optimize our overall efficiency and quality of work.
- Keep all teams informed of project status and proactively communicate any challenges that put a product or project at risk.
- Manage and develop up to 6 direct reports, providing insight, direction, and coaching for professional development.
- Actively participate in Creative & Product Development meetings and contribute to the culture of the brand.
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends, production technology and brand marketing.