Our client in the Outdoor Industry is seeking a Project Manager to start ASAP to cover maternity leave absence until end of November with chance of extension/full-time placement. This role is in-house in Alameda, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support visual team with all visual needs for wholesale accounts; including timeline management, managing deliverables, overseeing installs and scheduling rollouts
- Help provide assistance with shop-in-shop execution
- Communicate with vendors and accounts
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in sales, marketing or other related area of study from an accredited institution.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with visual merchandising, graphics and fixtures a plus