Our client, an exciting athleisure brand, is looking for an email marketing manager to join a growing Ecommerce team. This person will create, optimize and report on all aspects of email communication, including B2B and B2C sides of the business.
· Work with team to development and execute a holistic strategy and roadmap for email / app and retention marketing program.
· Manage email calendar – the creation, scheduling and deployment of all email campaigns – and identify key opportunities to maximize revenue potential and align with brand objectives.
· Execute email personalization, dynamic content and other tactics to match the needs of each customer segment.
· Communicate and coordinate with other departments to ensure all deliverables are met in order to meet our email plan.
· Implement A/B testing framework across the e-mail marketing team.
· Work closely with paid marketing team to create campaigns that re-engage and activate users acquired through paid channels.
· Actively manage contact list growth and health to ensure strong email inbox deliverability.
· Track and analyze daily, weekly and monthly email KPIs and report recommendations and summaries to relevant stakeholders.
· Manage relationships with Email Service Provider.
· Bachelor’s or equivalent experience.
· 1-2 years of email marketing experience (preferably with an Ecommerce company).
· Expertise in data-driven marketing and customer segmentation. You prefer making decisions based on deep analysis.
· Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws.
· Process orientated with an aptitude for building out workflows and/or communication schedules in line with customer behavior.
· Intermediate skill level with Excel.
· Knowledge of basic branding principles.
· Basic understanding of direct marketing principles and testing practice.
· Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Campaign and Analytics environment beneficial, as well as HTML editing, and Adobe Photoshop.