The Sr. Creative Director plays a key role in helping to set the creative vision for a growing beauty brand based in San Francisco. This includes setting the creative strategy and execution direction for design, editorial, visual merchandising and photography in all areas of brand communications. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in leading cross functional teams to deliver excellent work in print, broadcast, online and a variety of retail settings. Strong strategic thinking and excellent communication skills are a must for articulating vision and providing feedback.
· Communicates a clear vision for the continued evolution of the brand.
· Collaborates with external creative agency partners to create and execute the overall company vision.
· Develops and manages creative strategy across design, photography, visual merchandising and editorial.
· Helps to establish clear processes for delivering work and working with cross functional teams globally.
· Provides support and guidance to creative teams as they execute against the brand vision.
· Delivers strategic programs to be executed in different retail channels.
· Manages a team of diverse creative talents.
· Consistently completes projects on time and within scope.
· 10+ Years of relevant creative experience in a growing, fast paced retail or beauty brand.
· BA in communications or other artsrelated field of study or equivalent experience.
· Diverse portfolio of skills with experience in design, copy, visual merchandising and design management.
· Demonstrated strategic thinking and creativity with excellent practical skills in getting things done.
· Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other required tools.
· Ability to lead and develop direct reports.
· Ability to build, foster, and nurture strong relationships and gain the trust and respect of cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
· Strong organizational skills are a must