A direct-to-consumer jewelry and accessories company is seeking to add a Manager of Customer Acquisition to lead the customer acquisition retention and marketing analytics efforts to drive growth. This is a hands-on leadership role that requires both strategic thinking and execution. You will be responsible for developing the consumer marketing strategy, including consumer research and segmentation, positioning and messaging, content and communications strategy, incentives and promotions, and awareness, acquisition, engagement, and retention programs. Our ideal candidate is ambitious, resourceful, and has a data-driven, results oriented mindset with an appreciation for how brand and digital efforts work together to drive student and tutor growth. You are also energized by the prospect of joining a nimble and rapidly growing startup where you will shape the strategy, roll your sleeves up, and have a tremendous impact on our growth.
· Lead marketing analytics efforts for all online and offline marketing programs to quantify impact of program effectiveness to drive acquisition, retention, and optimize customer lifetime value.
· Maximize the impact of current programs while testing and scaling new channels.
· Lead budgeting, forecasting, and performance analysis.
· Direct A/B testing and advanced personalization efforts and set roadmap for implementation of findings
· Identify and implement marketing tools and systems that accelerate growth and business insights. Report on a monthly basis customer KPIs, trends and CRM programs performance metrics
· Strong leadership and communication skills - can listen, mentor, and show greatness by example.
· Outstanding customer focus and critical-thinking skills
· Proven experience leveraging data and analytics to drive decision-making and consumer marketing effectiveness.
· Mad analysis skills and curiosity that drives you to use them - strong working knowledge of Excel.
· Innovative mindset and an approach of starting with the customer and working backward.
· Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Report directly to CEO
· Management consulting or iBanking background
· Pre-MBA preferred
· Experience in consumer facing projects