We’re searching for a talented and seasoned Production Manager to join our growing team in handling supply chain management starting from sales samples through receipt of finished goods for our Apparel category. The ideal candidate is passionate about the yoga / health & wellness space and has an aptitude for learning. Having strong knowledge of fabrics is a must along with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills. Being able to work well in a fast-paced environment, building positive relationships both internally and externally is critical.
- Responsible for management of production cycle
- Manage time and action calendars
- Strong knowledge of fabrics, finishing and garment construction for both knit and wovens. Performance apparel knowledge a plus.
- Create and maintain delivery reports for weekly cross functional production meeting
- Manage product testing results by working with third party quality assurance companies. Work with manufactures and mills to seek immediate resolution in the event of failures and sub-quality results.
- Detailed knowledge of cost breakdown and ability to analyze factory costs and ability to set costs
- Responsible for seasonal vendor allocations and capacity planning
- Responsible for the management and updating of product costing documents
- Provide visibility to buy dates and pre-production lead times
- Maintain close working relationships with cross divisional partners in design, product development, merchandising, technical design and global supplier
Requirements for this position include:
- 5+ years of experience as a production manager in apparel
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Exceptionally strong problem-solving and negotiating skills with factories and material suppliers
- Strong negotiating and costing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and organize
- Knowledge of third party product testing protocol
- Knowledge of global tariff codes and import requirements
- Knowledge of manufacturing compliance and regulatory standards
- Possess strong problem solving capabilities and is results oriented
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate potential manufacturing risks
- Proficient in Word, Excel (V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.), PowerPoint, Outlook