Our client, an action-sports company, is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team for a 3 week freelance project. You will help with developing and maintaining the look and feel of their brand for their website, ads, and email communications.
Start Date: November 13, 2017, 3 week project
Works with Brand Design team to formulate concepts and executes designs for digital and social marketing campaigns. Works on developing a knowledge of the brand and market. Designs and builds landing pages, digital banner ads, emails, and other digital executions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create graphics, banners, responsive landing pages and web sites
• Create wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs for desktop, tablet, and mobile
• Use the web content management system in order to edit/create pages, assist partner departments with adding/editing content in the CMS
• Closely follow trends and developments in technology (particularly mobile) and integrates them into our environment and practices
• A minimum of an associates (2 year) degree in interactive design, communication design, or interaction design. A bachelor (4 year) degree is preferred.
• 2+ years design experience in an agency setting or design department is required.
• If no degree is possessed, then 3–4 years related experience in agency setting or design department is required.
• Exceptional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Sublime Text or other HTML editor, excellent comping skills, and a deep knowledge of UX, graphic design, and typography.
• Awareness of current advertising, design, digital, and fashion trends expected.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Can meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Sketch & Adobe CS