Our client in the Outdoor Industry is seeking a temporary Data Entry Coordinator to support the Product Management team based in Alameda, CA. In the role you will manage their Product Database System (Flex) and several Excel databases as they relate to product category and season.
The role is budget to start ASAP with part-time hours (3 days week/ 6 hours day) and extend to longer hours as the holiday season nears.
Some responsibilities/projects include:
· Seasonal Line Plan Set-Up (this is all manual as there isn’t a way to automatically populate c/o styles into the next season. C/O styles and new styles are all manually created to create the new season in Flex)
· IPR1 (Update the LL with additional c/o style information, SMUs, and new style information with all product lifecycle status, size range, product development type, and initial season information)
· Pre-IPR2 (Update LL with all color information, inline assortments and size ranges, determine all NEW colors and send color code request before IPR2 meeting)
· Post-IPR2 (Update LL with finalized color assortments, include the regions assorting it, and update LL with all color codes)
· Pre-GLAM (Update LL with forecasts at a style level, all colorways and assortment are up to date)
· Post-GLAM (Update LL with any changes, drops, late adds coming out of GLAM and regional assortments and forecasts)
· Line Lock (Update LL with all accurate product level information, colorway level information, regional assortments, forecasts, size ranges, etc. Send out to regions to confirm)
· Final Line Lock (Update LL with any final changes or drops and share out with the regions to confirm. Update if needed and lock before sales meeting)
· Maintain the LL throughout all milestones and update any regional requests to make changes as well