On the hunt for a hands-on Customer Service Representative (Ecommerce) for Marolina Outdoor Inc. - the hottest Outdoor company in Charleston, SC! Live in the #1 city in the US (@travelandleisure) while working with a fast growing, innovative and rewarding company!
Marolina Outdoor Inc. was founded to bring deep seeded expertise across all outdoor categories to the industry. Our unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the needs surrounding the outdoor world created a corporation like no other. Innovative designs and technologically focused products, create the foundation and bring our core focus of authentic outdoor apparel into the industry. Marolina Outdoor currently manufactures and distributes two performance apparel brands focused on the fishing and hunting industries. www.hukgear.com www.nomadoutdoor.com. Marolina Outdoor, Inc. provides excellent health care and vacation benefits that are far beyond the industry norms in addition to a very generous 401k match program.
As a member of the Marolina Team, we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed expectations. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice and results that you provide as a representative of Marolina Outdoor Inc. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers & consumers via written and verbal methods in areas such as product inquiry, order inquiry, order placement, shipment details, account information, invoicing, etc.
· Review and respond to daily email communication via the general Customer Service inbox and personal email to ensure all matters are resolved promptly.
· Effectively track and manage customer expectations, resolve difficult customer service issues, handle assigned ecommerce orders, questions, returns, credits, item fulfillment, and invoicing.
· Assess inventory levels and ability to fill current Ecommerce sales orders.
· Make recommendations to Customers, Sales, and Management to handle issues that arise with various areas of the business that impact the Ecommerce sales channel.
· Allocate inventory to customer orders, approve shipments, and coordinate shipping with warehouse.
- Customer Service professional with one to three years of hands-on customer service experience preferably in soft goods/apparel industry.
- Experience within a manufacturing company and/or distribution environment supplying product to Retail customers preferred.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, and quickly retain knowledge in an extremely fast paced work environment.
- Must be a self-starter who can identify customers’ needs and devise solutions independently as well as in a team setting.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be highly organized, attentive to detail, and have strong prioritization/time management skills.
- Microsoft Office experience required with a high emphasis on Excel.
- Experience with servicing customers over the phone is highly preferred.
- Position is based in Charleston, SC and does not offer relocation.
- Equal Opportunity Employer