Our client is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager - Online to manage our brand business in the Amazon Marketplace as well as other online partnerships and opportunities. The qualified candidate has experience working on Amazon’s platform, notably within Vendor Central and Marketing vertical offerings (AMS, Vine, +). Developing and implementing strategy, the Senior Account Representative is responsible for driving account performance with a focus on analysis and optimization of the brand. By collaborating with the internal sales, marketing, and product development teams, the Senior Account Manager - Online will execute content strategy specific to Amazon and leverage ecommerce growth.
The ideal candidate is self-starter, analytical thinker and a team-player with a solid understanding of Amazon’s landscape and functionality as well as the ecommerce space in general. Having an interest or passion in yoga/fitness is ideal.
This position will report into the Vice President, Sales and will have a direct report. Experience leading and inspiring others in their career development is also important.
- Maintain and manage online product assortments on Amazon; ensure item content is relevant, engaging, accurate, in compliance with MAP guidelines and optimized for onsite search and discoverability
- Develop and implement strategy to grow Amazon accounts as well as prospect for new online business opportunities
- Lead, mentor and coach a direct report in daily tasks which include
- Translate analytic insights into concrete and actionable recommendations for sales or product improvement
- Accountable for tracking daily, weekly, and monthly metrics trends on Amazon. Discover potential issues/gains and drive enhancements in their respective areas.
- Leverage Amazon Retail Analytics to derive key business insights and increase glance views and conversion
- Develop weekly and monthly reporting/scorecards to best report on and improve brands performance on Amazon’s platform
- Collaborate with internal sales, marketing, demand planning, and product development teams to optimize sell-through of the brands
- Coordinate and execute responses to customer feedback and queries submitted in Amazon product reviews
- Drive Amazon marketing opportunities and AMS programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent data analysis skills and retail math proficiency
- 3-5 years of experience working within the Amazon Vendor Central platform
- 7+ years in sales management / direct sales representative experience
- Ability to lead, coach, manage, inspire and grow a sales team
- Understanding and experience of the various marketing offerings on the Amazon platform (Amazon Marketing Services, Vine, A+ content, DOTD,+)
- True passion for ecommerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to interface well with other departments
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills knowledge on how to use macros, pivot tables, vlookup
- Web content management / Web analytics / SEO skills a plus
- Ability to travel 20% for client meetings and trade shows